How is it high performing?
The secret lies in the DuPont / Teflon AF membrane within each chamber, allied with the closed loop vacuum control, resulting in a constant vacuum (variable RPM). In addition, each of the solvent degasser chambers boasts an internal channel volume of 480µL*, thus achieving much quicker vac down times of seconds.
All the benefits of the A500100 High Performance Solvent Degasser
- Long life – 5 years continuous run times
- Quicker vac down times
- Internal channel volume: 480µL
- DuPont / Teflon AF membrane
- Eliminates baseline fluctuations due to the vacuum pump
- Closed loop vacuum control means constant vacuum (variable RPM)
- Advanced error & leak checking functions
- Short vacuum pull-down times, typically 3 mins
- Removes pre-bubbles formed by cavitation vs bubbles formed by off-the-floor eluent reservoirs
- Extremely quiet operational noise
- 1,2,3 or 4 channels (upgradable)
- Wetted parts – PEEK & Teflon AF
- Integrates into any HPLC system
High performance in a solvent degasser is pointless without reliability: the A500100 boasts 5 years continuous run times. Should one of the chambers fail, the clever design allows easy swap in/swap out of a new chamber. In addition, our special independent connection design avoid cross-contamination, thus any potential damage to the system – when other degassing units become redundant, the kromega A500100 carries on!
Cross system integration
Not only does the A500100 work with any HPLC system, it will also integrate into 1100 and 1200 systems (without having to change the standard tubing), with an added option for a ready output.
Available options include:
- 1, 2, 3 or 4 Channels
- Standard or THF resistant chambers
- 3 chamber volumes: Low (100µL), Standard (480µL)* and High (925µL)
|Comparison Chart||Kromega A500100||Non Teflon AF Degassers|
|Max flow rate||3 ml/min per channel||Typical internal channel volume|
|Typical internal channel volume||100µL / 480µL / 925µL||12mL|
|Membrane material||DuPont Teflon AF||PTFE|
|Closed loop vacuum control||Yes||No|
|Channels||1, 2, 3 or 4||1 - 4|
|Wetted parts||PEEK & Teflon AF||PTFE, PEEK|
|THF resistant chambers available||Yes||No|
|Low flow rate option <1.0ml/min|
|High flow rate option 10ml/min|