All Electron Multipliers
All Syringe Pumps
All LC-MS Service Parts
All MS Calibrants
Showing 1–20 of 74 results
The Continuous Infusion/Dual Pump System is smart, simple and saves you money. With this system you have three pumps in one at a price that is less than alternative limited function push/pull or emulsification style pumps. The Dual System allows two pumps to talk to one another through a synchronization cable. This allows the flexibility for the pumps to be configured to operate in continuous flow (push/pull), emulsification or independently at any time.
- Built for automation
- Operates stand-alone or from a computer
- Infusion and withdrawal
- Set a single pumping rate and/or dispensing volume
- Program up to 41 pumping phases that change pumping rates, set dispensing volumes, insert pauses, control and respond to external signals, sound the buzzer
- Network, control, and monitor up to 100 pumps with one computer
- Worldwide power supplies available
- Motor stall detection
- Dispensing accuracy of +/-1%
- Unlimited lifetime technical support
- Two year warranty
This unit has been specifically designed for Agilent 4500 ICP-MS and is fully compatible with both instrument hardware and software. The mounting bracket and connections are designed for easy installation into the ICP-MS.
Electrical connections are made via the four sockets in the mounting bracket. The positions of the four connection sockets extending from the base of the multiplier.
There are four electrical connections:
- neg. high voltage
- pos. high voltage
- the ion deflector
- the signal output.
The purpose of the dual-mode multiplier is to deliver both analogue and pulse-counting signals simultaneously to the detection electronics.
A “Gate” electrode is included so that the pulse counting section of the multiplier can be “gated off” to protect it from larger signal peaks.
TOF detector with flat/orthogonal ion impact surfaces, narrow pulse width and a large dynamic range.
- Bakeable to 350°C
- Maximum sustained output current limit for linear operation of 5 micro amps.
- Available with the high current option by adding the suffix H to the part number. This increases the sustained output current limit for linear operation to 30 micro amps and decreases the internal resistance to 10% of the standard value.
TOF detector with flat/orthogonal ion impact surfaces, narrow pulse width and large dynamic range. Bakeable to 350°C.
High current, increasing the sustained output current limit for linear operation to 30 micro amps thus decreasing the internal resistance to 10% of the standard value.
This detector (including mount) has been specifically developed to retrofit the Agilent Technologies 5973 / 5975 MSD. It incorporates a modular design to facilitate ease of replacement and includes additional innovations intended to enhance performance.
Suits Agilent / HP 5973 (without Triple Axis Detector) and Agilent 5975 MSDs (not 5975C)
* NOTE: If installing for a subsequent time, please purchase part ETP-14616 which includes both the detector only and re-use the mount. (The mount houses the HED (high energy dynode) which increases the energy of the ions and reduces multiplier contamination).
This detector (not including mount) has been specifically developed to retrofit the Agilent Technologies 5973 MSD / 5975. It incorporates a modular design to facilitate ease of replacement and includes additional innovations intended to enhance performance.
* NOTE: If installing for the first time, please purchase part ETP-14617 which includes both the detector and mount. The mount houses the HED (high energy dynode) which increases the energy of the ions and reduces multiplier contamination.
If installing having first installed part ETP-14617, the assembly can be re-used and this part installed.
This detector has been specifically designed to retrofit HP 5971, 5972 and GCD GC-MSD systems.
Being completely self contained and plug compatible with the original equipment, it comes complete with an electrical lead set.
No special mounting assemblies or other hardware are required and installation or replacement of the multiplier takes about 5 minutes once the mass spectrometer is cooled and vented to atmosphere.
This TOF detector offers the high dynamic range, pulse linearity and rapid recovery.
Innovations incorporated into these specialised detectors include thick-film capacitors to enhance linear response for large pulses, large active area (up to 20mm x 25mm) and 5000 volt conversion dynode operation for enhanced high-mass sensitivity.
Precision mounting arrangements are included with most models.