- Probable Instrument Fault
- Correct / Change Set-up & Re-run Analysis
- Probable Methodology Fault
- Leak in System - Pump Fault
- Detector Fault or Injector Fault
- Pump Fault or Column Compartment Fault
- Autosampler Fault
- Improve Method
- High Back Pressure Issues
- Run a Known Method on the System
- Look for Differences Between Systems
Correct / Change Set-up & Re-run Analysis…
Now you have worked out what is wrong, it is time to put it right.
When doing so, make sure you double-check everything before rerunning original analysis.
Still not getting anywhere – Why not call our technical support team for advice on 01227 265333.