- Probable Instrument Fault
- Correct / Change Set-up & Re-run Analysis
- Probable Methodology Fault
- Leak in System - Pump Fault
- Detector Fault or Injector Fault
- Pump Fault or Column Compartment Fault
- Autosampler Fault
- Improve Method
- High Back Pressure Issues
- Run a Known Method on the System
- Look for Differences Between Systems
Step 6 – If all else fails…
Its probably time to call your Jaytee engineer on 01227 265333 or by email!
However, by following the previous 5 steps, you should be confident that the problem is the instrument.
In addition you can give the engineer valuable information about system performance – this should result in a quicker resolution.