5975B with 6890N GC-MSD System from Agilent
Agilent 5975B Inert MSD/6890 System for sale
G3172A 5975B Inert GC/MSD from Agilent
See the included photos displaying the pristine condition of the modules. Provided in full working conditioned and serviced, cleaned, tested and calibrated to our high standards, the system comes complete with PC/TFT Screen running Chemstation MSD, producing out-of-the-box' peaks.
Used Agilent 5975B Inert System Details
- Inert EI source for better performance
- Extended mass range
- Synchronous SIM/Scan with automatic setup
- New maintenance-free rough pump offerings
- Digital control of source gas flow rates
- Faster compound estimation with SemiQuant
- Improved Deconvolution Reporting Software with new Retention Time Locking databases
This Agilent 5975B inert XL model not only scans up to 1050 u but it does so with accuracy and precision you have come to expect from Agilent. The proprietary hyperbolic quadrupole design ensures the necessary resolution to produce classical isotope ratios and accurate mass assignment across the entire mass range (see data).The inert ion source requires less cleaning, since even the most active compounds have difficulty sticking to the inert material. So you can run sample after sample without compromising your data. The inert MSD Performance Electronics maximizes signal transmission for fast GC/MS in full scan, Selected Ion Monitoring (SIM) and Synchronous SIM/Scan modes.
- Proven ruggedness and reliability
- eMethods for simple method transfer
- SemiQuant for estimating concentrations of non-cali-brated compounds
- Expanded qualitative analysis capabilities
- Inert electron ionization (EI) source for better performance on active compounds
- Higher sensitivity
- Mass range up to 1050 u
- High performance SIM/scan with automated SIMsetup
- Mass stability - better than 0.10 u over 48 hours
- Performance electronics for 10,000 u/s scan speed(8,000 u/s write-to-disk)
- DRS and RTL ready
- Compatible with microfluidics flow controller andQuickswap
- Compatible with flip-top inlet sealing system
- Proprietary hyperbolic gold-coated quadrupole
- Heatable quadrupole to 200 °C
- Easy access to full ion optics
- High energy dynode and electron multiplier (EM)detector
- Two MS controls per PC
- Four simultaneous signal acquisitions (up to two MS)
- Intelligent sequencing for samples
Synchronous SIM/Scan is a mode of operation that enables collection of both SIM data and full scan data in the same acquisition. In many laboratories full scan is the most common form of data collection due to the ease of setup and the availability of spectral libraries. SIM mode, on the other hand, offers significant improvements in sensitivity over full scan data. However, SIM data cannot be searched against commercially available spectral libraries for match confirmation. The Agilent Synchronous SIM/Scan mode combines the best of both SIM and full scan into a single acquisition. Furthermore, the high-performance electronics of the 5975B inert MSD provides very fast and flexible SIM and Scan.
5975 MSD Specification
- Year of manufacture: 2006
- Product number: 5975B G3172A (Inert MSD)
- Ion source type: Non-coated, inert
- Mass Filter: Monolithic hyperbolic quadrupole
- Maximum Mass: 1050 Da
- Agilent 5975 Detector: EM with replaceable horn
- Scan rate: Up to 10,0000 amu/s
- EI Scan sensitivity: 1-µL injection of a 1-pg/µL OFN standard scanning from 50-300 u will give 175:1 S/Nat nominal m/z 272 ion
- Turbo Pump type: Performance Turbo (230 l/s)
- Ionization modes: Electron Impact (EI)
Gas Chromatograph: Agilent 6890N G1530N Network, with Injector and Vial Tray
- Windows 10 PC running MassHunter 10.0.368
- TFT Screen
- New Samsung printer
- Pfieffer Duo 2.5 Roughing Pump
- Option of a 7820A or CTC autosampler
Offered with a full Jaytee Biosciences 1 year on-site warranty, this system is in excellent working condition and is ready for full demonstration - enquire below.
- System - specification as outlined in the main description
- Sample testing - supply your compound(s) and our method development expert will provide the results for instrument assessment
- Demonstration of capability at our lab in Kent, UK
- Operational Data, Performance Data
- Full service report
- System Installation by our in-house MS Engineer (enquire if outside the UK)
- Water re-circulator
- Syringe pump - New or reconditioned
- Nitrogen Generator - New or reconditioned
- Air Purifier - from CLAIND
- Air Compressor - from CLAIND
- Maintenance Agreements / Calibration - As the UK's biggest independent service provider of LC/GC instrumentation, we offer 4 levels of cover. Details here...
- On-site Training - Both system overview and software familiarisation
- Extended Warranty - we know the quality of our workmanship and hold stock of spare parts, so please enquire if you require a longer warranty period.
- Method Development - Our in-house method development specialist has had over 40 years experience in developing methods for one of the world's largest multi-nationals. Please enquire if you require assistance in developing your methods
Jaytee Biosciences Ltd provide a 6 month on-site warranty (UK), effective from the date of installation.
Note: Our warranty terms quoted for this system apply to mainland UK customers. For clients outside of this locale, please enquire at point of sale.
All warranty repairs will be attended on-site however Jaytee Biosciences reserve the right to return the instrument to base for further troubleshooting if required.
TYPICAL PARTS NOT INCLUDED IN WARRANTY:
- Vacuum Pump Oil
- Exhaust Filters
- Air Filters
- PCs and Monitors
- LC/GC Column Fittings
- Electron Multipliers
Any other parts where cause of failure can be traced to customer error, neglect or accidental damage.
If you have any further queries or questions regarding warranty, please do not hesitate to contact us below.