5977B with 7820A GC-MSD System from Agilent
Agilent 5977B 7820A System for sale
This bundled Agilent 5977B system includes the following components – saving you time and money:
- Pre-loaded MassHunter software
- Split/splitless GC inlet
- EI ionization mode
- Essential MS supplies, including an Agilent J&W low-bleed GC column
Complete with 7820A GC and 7693 A/S, it is in excellent working condition, and comes complete with UK installation and a full 1 year warranty.
Agilent 5977B GC-MSD System
Consistent, dependable results
This Agilent 5977B and 7820A GC series GC-MSD both offer uncompromising GC performance for all your routine applications, including those that must comply with regulatory requirements. Agilent's proven electronic pneumatic control (EPC) and digital electronics ensure excellent reproducibility, as well as reliable accuracy and precision.
Easy to learn and use for all users
With their intuitive user interface, Agilent's 7820A GC and 5977B Series GC/MSD are both easy to operate, even for inexperienced or infrequent users. Because there are no gauges or manual gas knobs, errors are minimized. With convenient, real-world design features and built-in self-diagnostics, the system is also easy to maintain.
A robust choice from a GC industry leader
The 5977B Series GC-MSD is designed to optimise routine performance while minimising complexity ensuring you can take advantage of Agilent's unmatched combination of reliable instrumentation, versatile software, and application-matched columns and supplies.
Dependability and value for your day-to-day applications
It increases your uptime so you spend more time running your samples and less time maintaining the system. It also delivers all the consistent, dependable results, and robustness you expect from Agilent at a truly exceptional value.
MassHunter provides Unified Data Analysis for Agilent MS systems
- Improve the quality and speed of your data review
- Import information directly from the acquisition method
- Batch results window allows you to review and operate on an entire batch of data at the same time
Boost your productivity and eliminate the uncertainty of manual injection
The 7693A Injector option automates your analyses of up to sixteen samples, while accommodating two solvent bottles and one waste bottle.
With fast-injection technology, it minimises needle discrimination and sample degradation, and allows fully unattended operation - from injection through final reporting.
Best of all, these self-aligning plug and play injectors are both portable and user friendly. They mount in seconds without tools and transfer quickly between GCs.
Whether you are detecting emerging contaminants in drinking water or testing drugs for purity, your results have to be correct, precise, and irrefutable. And the Agilent sample injectors help to ensure your best chromatography with advanced injection features:
- Multiple wash solvent capability for pre- and post-injection needle rinsing reduces sample carryover
- Pre-injection sample pumps and pre-injection washes further reduce the possibility of carryover
- Single stroke injection volume as small as 0.01 µL and as large as 250 µL let you precisely match injections to the exact needs of your analyses
- G4514A sample tray with a capacity of 150 samples (3 x 50)
Alternative AS option: CTC HTS PAL Autosampler
- System - specification as outlined in the main description
- Sample testing - supply your compound(s) and our method development expert will provide the results for instrument assessment
- Demonstration of capability at our lab in Kent, UK
- Operational Data, Performance Data
- Full service report
- System Installation by our in-house MS Engineer (enquire if outside the UK)
- Water re-circulator
- Syringe pump - New or reconditioned
- Nitrogen Generator - New or reconditioned
- Air Purifier - from CLAIND
- Air Compressor - from CLAIND
- Maintenance Agreements / Calibration - As the UK's biggest independent service provider of LC/GC instrumentation, we offer 4 levels of cover. Details here...
- On-site Training - Both system overview and software familiarisation
- Extended Warranty - we know the quality of our workmanship and hold stock of spare parts, so please enquire if you require a longer warranty period.
- Method Development - Our in-house method development specialist has had over 40 years experience in developing methods for one of the world's largest multi-nationals. Please enquire if you require assistance in developing your methods
Jaytee Biosciences Ltd provide a 6 month on-site warranty (UK), effective from the date of installation.
Note: Our warranty terms quoted for this system apply to mainland UK customers. For clients outside of this locale, please enquire at point of sale.
All warranty repairs will be attended on-site however Jaytee Biosciences reserve the right to return the instrument to base for further troubleshooting if required.
TYPICAL PARTS NOT INCLUDED IN WARRANTY:
- Vacuum Pump Oil
- Exhaust Filters
- Air Filters
- PCs and Monitors
- LC/GC Column Fittings
- Electron Multipliers
Any other parts where cause of failure can be traced to customer error, neglect or accidental damage.
If you have any further queries or questions regarding warranty, please do not hesitate to contact us below.