Agilent 6490 iFunnel 1290 LC-MS/MS
Agilent 6490 1290 System for sale
6490 iFunnel Triple Quad LC System From Agilent
This 6490 Triple Quadrupole LC/MS has been fully cleaned, refurbished and configured in our labs here in Kent, UK. Featuring Agilent’s iFunnel Technology, it combines unique Agilent Jet Stream technology with a hexabore capillary sampling array and dual-stage ion funnel assembly to increase ion sampling and transmission from the AJS spray plume into the 6490 ion focusing optics. It has been tuned and calibrated with excellent data - please see PDF reports above.
It comes with an Agilent MS 120 roughing pump which offers the added benefit of being extremely quiet when operating.
The system delivers:
- 10 X increase in sensitivity
- Up to six orders of linear dynamic range
- Robust performance and operation
- Femtomole sensitivity for the most challenging applications
For full details of the technologies involved, please refer to the Agilent 6490 iFunnel OEM Brochure PDF linked above.
Agilent 6490 iFunnel LC-MS/MS Specification
- Electrospray ESI+ MS/MS sensitivity: 1 pg of on the transition m/z 609 to 195 / Signal-to-noise ratio > 60,000:1
- Electrospray ESI- MS/MS sensitivity: 1 pg of on the transition m/z 321 to 152 / Signal-to-noise ratio > 50,000:1
- Mass Range (m/z) : 5-1400 amu
- Polarity switching : Switch from positive ion mode to negative ion mode in 20 ms
- Mass resolution : 0.4 amu
- Mass accuracy : 0.01% or 0.1 Da
- Mass stability : < 0.1 u in 48 h
- Dynamic range : > 6.0 x 106
- Scan rate : MS scan, MS/MS product ion scan, MRM, MS/MS neutral loss/gain scan and precursor ion scan, SIM, tMRM
- Minimum MRM dwell time : 1 ms
- MRM transitions: 500 per second, >40,000 MRMs possible in a method
- Collision cell : High-pressure, hexapole with linear acceleration collision cell
- Cross-talk : None detectable
- Single point of control : Single-point data system method capability with full control of Agilent 1200 Series HPLC systems and 6490A Triple Quadrupole LC/MS System
- Time Programming :
- Polarity change in time segment
- Continuous polarity change during entire method
- Scan and SIM or MRM (plus other modes of data collection)
- Dynamic MRM aligns MRMs with compound retention time
- Solvent divert through calibrant delivery valve
- Electrospray (ESI)
- Multimode source (simultaneous ESI and APCI)
- Autotune : Automated optimization of ion optics and mass axis calibration with Agilent Jet stream Ion focusing technology
- Solvent declustering : Agilent Jet Stream Ion Focusing Technology and Countercurrent gas
- Detector : High-energy conversion dynode and high-gain electron multiplier horn
- Vacuum system : Two turbomolecular pumps with two mechanical pump
For full details of the technologies involved, please refer to the Agilent 6490 Specification PDF linked above.
1290 System Options
- 1290 Infinity G1316C Infinity TCC Column Oven
- Gerstel 1290 Infinity G4278A LC HTC Autosampler
- 1290 G4226A Well Plate Autosampler
- 1290 G4220A Binary Pump
- Bottle tray
- Agilent 6490 iFunnel LC/MS-MS
- Agilent 1290 HTC UHPLC system
- Agilent MS 120 Roughing Pump
- Nitrogen Gas Filters
- PC inc TFT running MassHunter version B.08.02
- New Samsung Printer
- UK Installation - enquire for EU
- 12 month Warranty (UK - enquire for EU)
Available for demo (in lab or online) now - please enquire below.
- System - specification as outlined in the main description
- Sample testing - supply your compound(s) and our method development expert will provide the results for instrument assessment
- Demonstration of capability at our lab in Kent, UK
- Operational Data, Performance Data
- Full service report
- System Installation by our in-house MS Engineer (enquire if outside the UK)
- Water re-circulator
- Syringe pump - New or reconditioned
- Nitrogen Generator - New or reconditioned
- Air Purifier - from CLAIND
- Air Compressor - from CLAIND
- Maintenance Agreements / Calibration - As the UK's biggest independent service provider of LC/GC instrumentation, we offer 4 levels of cover. Details here...
Jaytee Biosciences Ltd provide a 12 month on-site warranty (UK), effective from the date of installation.
Note: Our warranty terms quoted for this system apply to mainland UK customers. For clients outside of this locale, please enquire at point of sale.
All warranty repairs will be attended on-site however Jaytee Biosciences reserve the right to return the instrument to base for further troubleshooting if required.
TYPICAL PARTS NOT INCLUDED IN WARRANTY:
- Vacuum Pump Oil
- Exhaust Filters
- Air Filters
- PCs and Monitors
- LC/GC Column Fittings
- Electron Multipliers
Any other parts where cause of failure can be traced to customer error, neglect or accidental damage.
If you have any further queries or questions regarding warranty, please do not hesitate to contact us below.