G6410B LC-MS/MS from Agilent
Agilent 6410 1200 System for sale
st5405 G6410B LC-MS/MS from Agilent
This used instrument has been upgraded with 2 turbomolecular pumps for enhanced sensitivity.
For method development, the MassHunter software includes an optimizer function, where the analyte can be infused directly into the ionization source or by a series of injections. The software then identifies selected product ions as well as optimizing fragmentor voltage and collision energies from a mix of analytes assayed at once.
- Source: ESI
- MS/MS sensitivity: Measured as 1 pg of reserpine injected on column, ESI source quantifying on the transition m/z 609 to 195 - Signal-to-noise ratio >500:1
- Mass resolution: Three settings (FWHM) - Unit: 0.4µ; Wide: 1.2µ; Widest: 2.5µ
- Mass accuracy: 0.1µ across the mass range
- Mass stability: <0.1µ in 24 h
- Dynamic range: >6.5 x 106
- Mass range: m/z 5-2,000
- Scan rate: 5,200 µ/sec
- Scan modes: MS scan, MS/MS product ion scan, MRM, MS/MS neutral loss/gain scan and precursor ion scan, SIM
- Minimum MRM dwell time: 2 ms
- MRM transitions: 200 per time segment, thousands possible with multiple segments
- Positive/negative polarity switching: Inter-segment delay of 20 msec
- Collision cell: High-pressure, hexapole with linear acceleration
- Cross-talk: None detectable
- Single point of control: Single-point data system method capability with full control of Agilent 1100 and 1200 Series HPLC systems and 6410 Triple Quadrupole LC/MS
- Time programming: Positive/negative polarity switching in a time segment, Scan and SIM or MRM (plus other modes of data collection), Solvent divert through calibrant delivery system valve, Possible 99-time segments with potential 99 MRMs per-time window
- Ionization source: Electrospray (ESI) with a signal-to-noise ration >500:1
- Autotune: Automated optimization of ion optics and mass axis calibration
- Solvent declustering: Countercurrent gas
- Detector: High-energy conversion dynode and removable electron multiplier horn
- Vacuum system: 2 x triple-stage turbomolecular pump with one mechanical pump
- Dimensions: (W) 1110mm x (D) 660mm x (H) 470mm
- Weight: 107.5 kg
- Agilent 6410B LC-MS/MS with ESI probe (option of Multimode ESI/APCI source - please enquire).
- Agilent 1200 LC system including:
- Agilent 1200 G1315D DAD
- Agilent 1200 G1316C Column Oven
- Agilent 1200 G1329A Autosampler
- Agilent 1200 G1330B Sample Chiller
- Agilent 1200 G1312B Binary Pump
- Agilent 1200 G1379B Solvent Degasser
- Bottle Tray
- Option of a 1290 UHPLC- please enquire
- 1 x Edwards E2M28 Roughing Pump
- PC with MassHunter installed
- TFT Screen
- New Samsung Printer
- UK Installation and warranty as specified
- * Note - 1200 system can be configured to suit your requirements
- ** All modules and MS complete with front panels (some not shown in images).
- System - specification as outlined in the main description
- Sample testing - supply your compound(s) and our method development expert will provide the results for instrument assessment
- Demonstration of capability at our lab in Kent, UK
- Operational Data, Performance Data
- Full service report
- System Installation by our in-house MS Engineer (enquire if outside the UK)
- Water re-circulator
- Syringe pump - New or reconditioned
- Nitrogen Generator - New or reconditioned
- Air Purifier - from CLAIND
- Air Compressor - from CLAIND
- Maintenance Agreements / Calibration - As the UK's biggest independent service provider of LC/GC instrumentation, we offer 4 levels of cover. Details here...
- On-site Training - Both system overview and software familiarisation
- Extended Warranty - we know the quality of our workmanship and hold stock of spare parts, so please enquire if you require a longer warranty period.
- Method Development - Our in-house method development specialist has had over 40 years experience in developing methods for one of the world's largest multi-nationals. Please enquire if you require assistance in developing your methods
Jaytee Biosciences Ltd provide a 12 month on-site warranty (UK), effective from the date of installation.
Note: Our warranty terms quoted for this system apply to mainland UK customers. For clients outside of this locale, please enquire at point of sale.
All warranty repairs will be attended on-site however Jaytee Biosciences reserve the right to return the instrument to base for further troubleshooting if required.
TYPICAL PARTS NOT INCLUDED IN WARRANTY:
- Vacuum Pump Oil
- Exhaust Filters
- Air Filters
- PCs and Monitors
- LC/GC Column Fittings
- Electron Multipliers
Any other parts where cause of failure can be traced to customer error, neglect or accidental damage.
If you have any further queries or questions regarding warranty, please do not hesitate to contact us below.