Quattro Micro LC-MS/MS from Waters
Waters Micromass Quattro Micro System for sale
st4322 Quattro Micro LC-MS from Waters
This Waters Quattro Micro LC-MS/MS system has been stripped and cleaned to our own exacting standards at Jaytee Biosciences' new labs in Kent (UK) , producing fantastic data (see for download below), enabling you to reach lower detection limits and increase sample throughput for all of your quantitative applications: ADME screening, food safety, environmental monitoring, clinical, bioavailability, and more.
Waters Quattro Micro LC-MS/MS Features include:
- Accurate, reproducible chromatographic peak area measurement
- Robust ZSpray atmospheric pressure ionization interface.
- Versatile range of ionization options.
- Multimode capability in a single run.
- Automated instrument optimization and quantitative method development tools.
- Dedicated application managers for your specialised analytical requirements.
- Small footprint (390mm x 587 x 810mm) that sits easily on your benchtop
Compound identity confirmation can be achieved with MS/MS using this instrument in ion scan mode. With this mode, product ions are generated and detected for a specified precursor ion. The precursor and product ions, along with their ion ratios, can be used to confirm the identity of a compound.
Specific classes of compounds can be detected with MS/MS using the precursor ion or neutral loss mode. By detecting a specific product ion (precursor ion mode) or charged fragments resulting from a neutral loss (neutral loss mode), you can classify a compound of interest. These modes are helpful for monitoring classes of compounds like glycosylated peptides, glucuronide conjugates and aliphatic hydrocarbons.
- Acquisition rates up to 5000 amu/sec
- 2040 amu upper mass limit
- Quattro Micro LC-MS/MS has verticaly mounted liquid inlet probes to minimise tube length and peak dispersion
- Software-controlled, integrated syringe pump for easy calibration, tuning and sample infusion
- Software-controlled divert valve/manual injection valve
- Control and data acquisition with MassLynx 4.0 Software
- Edwards E2M28 Rotary Pump
- IBM PC and TFT Screen
This instrument is also available as a complete system, with either Alliance 2695 or Agilent 1100 LC System - please enquire below.
*PC Provided with MassLynx software installed. Note: we are unable to transfer licences therefore software licence purchase may be required from the manufacturer.
- System - specification as outlined in the main description
- Sample testing - supply your compound(s) and our method development expert will provide the results for instrument assessment
- Demonstration of capability at our lab in Kent, UK
- Operational Data, Performance Data
- Full service report
- System Installation by our in-house MS Engineer (enquire if outside the UK)
- Water re-circulator
- Syringe pump - New or reconditioned
- Nitrogen Generator - New or reconditioned
- Air Purifier - from CLAIND
- Air Compressor - from CLAIND
- Maintenance Agreements / Calibration - As the UK's biggest independent service provider of LC/GC instrumentation, we offer 4 levels of cover. Details here...
- On-site Training - Both system overview and software familiarisation
- Extended Warranty - we know the quality of our workmanship and hold stock of spare parts, so please enquire if you require a longer warranty period.
- Method Development - Our in-house method development specialist has had over 40 years experience in developing methods for one of the world's largest multi-nationals. Please enquire if you require assistance in developing your methods
Jaytee Biosciences Ltd provide a 12 month on-site warranty (UK), effective from the date of installation.
Note: Our warranty terms quoted for this system apply to mainland UK customers. For clients outside of this locale, please enquire at point of sale.
All warranty repairs will be attended on-site however Jaytee Biosciences reserve the right to return the instrument to base for further troubleshooting if required.
TYPICAL PARTS NOT INCLUDED IN WARRANTY:
- Vacuum Pump Oil
- Exhaust Filters
- Air Filters
- PCs and Monitors
- LC/GC Column Fittings
- Electron Multipliers
Any other parts where cause of failure can be traced to customer error, neglect or accidental damage.
If you have any further queries or questions regarding warranty, please do not hesitate to contact us below.