SOLD – API 5000 from AB Sciex
AB Sciex API 5000 System for sale
This refurbished API 5000 LC/MS/MS system combines all of the features of the API 4000 LC/MS/MS system with the additional benefits of improved sensitivity and enhanced signal-to-noise ratio. It allows comprehensive analysis of biopharmaceutical compounds and it has the specificity needed for new drug development.
Read on for the full description, tune report downloads and system photos.
st9988 Sciex API 5000 LC-MS/MS from AB
- A wide diameter intake orifice which improves sensitivity by flowing more ions into the vacuum chamber.
- A QJet® ion guide that prefocuses the ions before they enter the vacuum chamber for higher sensitivity and signal-to-noise ratio.
- Improved Q2 lenses reduce CAD gas leakage into the vacuum chamber and improve sensitivity and signal-to-noise ratio.
- Higher quadrupole operating frequency, which improves ion transmission and increases sensitivity, especially for low ion masses.
- Higher sensitivity in all RF/DC scan modes.
- Scanning in a mass range of m/z 5-1250 in quadrupole mode.
- Enhanced resolution at reduced scan speeds.
QJet™ Ion Guide Technology in this API 5000™ offers:
- Greater flow of ions into the system for increased sensitivity.
- More efficient separation of ions from non-charged particles and improved focusing of ions into the mass analyzer for improved signal to noise performance.
- Easy access and no tools required for simple cleaning.
Used System Includes:
- API 5000 LC-MS/MS.
- 1 x Varian DS 602 roughing pump and 1 x Varian HS 602 roughing pump.
- IBM Lenovo PC.
- Analyst 1.5.2 software pre-installed
- New Samsung printer
- Installation and warranty are not included in the price - please enquire for options.
Please enquire for full consultation using the form below.
* PC Provided with Analyst software installed. Note: we are unable to transfer licences therefore software licence purchase may be required by the manufacturer.
- System - specification as outlined in the main description
- Sample testing - supply your compound(s) and our method development expert will provide the results for instrument assessment
- Demonstration of capability at our lab in Kent, UK
- Operational Data, Performance Data
- Full service report
- System Installation by our in-house MS Engineer (enquire if outside the UK)
- Agilent 1100 LC System / Shimadzu 10 series (either controlled by Analyst) to suit your requirements - Please contact us for more information.
- Water re-circulator
- Syringe pump - New or reconditioned
- Nitrogen Generator - New or reconditioned
- Air Purifier - from CLAIND
- Air Compressor - from CLAIND
- Maintenance Agreements / Calibration - As the UK's biggest independent service provider of LC/GC instrumentation, we offer 4 levels of cover. Details here...
- On-site Training - Both system overview and software familiarisation
- Extended Warranty - we know the quality of our workmanship and hold stock of spare parts, so please enquire if you require a longer warranty period.
- Method Development - Our in-house method development specialist has had over 40 years experience in developing methods for one of the world's largest multi-nationals. Please enquire if you require assistance in developing your methods
Jaytee Biosciences Ltd provide a 12 month on-site warranty (UK), effective from the date of installation.
Note: Our warranty terms quoted for this system apply to mainland UK customers. For clients outside of this locale, please enquire at point of sale.
All warranty repairs will be attended on-site however Jaytee Biosciences reserve the right to return the instrument to base for further troubleshooting if required.
TYPICAL PARTS NOT INCLUDED IN WARRANTY:
- Vacuum Pump Oil
- Exhaust Filters
- Air Filters
- PCs and Monitors
- LC/GC Column Fittings
- Electron Multipliers
Any other parts where cause of failure can be traced to customer error, neglect or accidental damage.
If you have any further queries or questions regarding warranty, please do not hesitate to contact us below.