ZQ 2000 with Alliance LC-MS from Waters
Waters Micromass ZQ 2000
st4713 ZQ 2000 with Alliance LC-MS from Waters
Easily qualify and quantify small molecules - both inlet probes are quickly and easily interchangeable without breaking vacuum.
Flow rates on the ZQ are 5-1000µL/min (ESI).
- Air Cooled System
- Mass Range 2000 amu
- Z Spray dual orthogonal sampling intereface provides unsurpassed sensitivity
- Vertically mounted liquid inlet probes to minimize tube length and peak dispersion
- MassLynx controlled, intergrated syringe pump for easy calibration, tuning and sample infusion
- Digital control of source gas flow rates
- MassLynx controlled divert valve/manual injection valve
- Differentially pumped vacuum system featuring singular air-cooled, split flow turbomolecular pump technology
|Sensitivity||1 pg reserpine (see data above)|
|Mass range z/q||2 - 2000 amu|
|Ion||Positive or Negative|
|Spectral stability||Mass accuracy to within 0.2 Da over a 24 hour period|
|Injector valve||Controlled electronically|
|Control of source gas flow rates||Digital|
Waters 2695 Alliance HPLC
The Waters Alliance 2695 Separations Module consists of a quarternary pump, degasser and a autosampler, capable of injecting from 5 x 24 2ml vials.
The Alliance four solvent in-line degasser offers a high efficiency alternative to helium sparging for the removal of dissolved gases from HPLC mobile phases.
Alliance Solvent Management
|Number of Solvents||1 to 4|
|Solvent conditioning||Vacuum degas, two operating modes, four chambers, < 5000µL internal volume per chamber 0.000 to 10.000 mL/min (0.050 to 5.00 mL/min typical) in 0.001 mL/min increments|
|Compressibility compensation||Automatic and continous|
|System delay volume||< 650µL, independent of backpressure at 1mL/min|
|Plunger seal wash||Integral, active, programmable|
|Gradient profiles||11 gradient curves including linear, step (2), concave (4), and convex (4)|
|Dry prime/wet prime||Automatic front panel control, SystemPrep function for automatic solvent(s) purge|
|Flow ramping||Time (0.01 to 30.00 min in 0.01 min increments) to reach maximum flow rates|
|Maximum operating pressure||5000 psi (345 bar) (0.010 to 3.000 mL/min) programmable upper and lower limits|
|Composition range||0.0% to 100.0%, in 0.1% increments|
|Composition accuracy||±0.5% absolute, independent of backpressure (proportioning valve pair test, [degassed methanol: methanol/propylparaben, 2.0mL/min, 254nm])|
|Composition precision||≤0.15% RSD or ≤0.02 min SD, whichever is greater, based on retention time (degassed methanol: water 60:40 dial-a-mix, 1.00mL/min, six replicates, phenone mix, 254nm)|
|Flow precision||≤0.075% RSD or ≤0.02 min SD, six replicates, based on retention time or volumetric measures (0.200 to 5.000 mL/min), isocratic premix|
|Flow rate range||0.000 to 10.000 mL/min (0.050 to 5.000 mL/min typical) in 0.001mL/min increments|
|Flow accuracy||±1% or 100µL/min whichever is greater, 0.200 to 5.000 mL/min (degassed methanol, at 600 psi backpressure)|
Combined System Includes
- Waters Micromass ZQ 2000
- ESI Probe
- Edwards E2-M28 Vacuum Pump
- Warranty and Installation (mainland UK)
- Waters 2695 Alliance HPLC Workstation
- XP PC with MassLynx 4.1 installed
- TFT Screen
- All Required Cables
- Operator's Manual
- Waters 2695 Column Oven
- Waters 2695 Column Oven / Chiller
- Windows 7
- System - specification as outlined in the main description
- Sample testing - supply your compound(s) and our method development expert will provide the results for instrument assessment
- Demonstration of capability at our lab in Kent, UK
- Operational Data, Performance Data
- Full service report
- System Installation by our in-house MS Engineer (enquire if outside the UK)
- Water re-circulator
- Syringe pump - New or reconditioned
- Nitrogen Generator - New or reconditioned
- Air Purifier - from CLAIND
- Air Compressor - from CLAIND
- Maintenance Agreements / Calibration - As the UK's biggest independent service provider of LC/GC instrumentation, we offer 4 levels of cover. Details here...
- On-site Training - Both system overview and software familiarisation
- Extended Warranty - we know the quality of our workmanship and hold stock of spare parts, so please enquire if you require a longer warranty period.
- Method Development - Our in-house method development specialist has had over 40 years experience in developing methods for one of the world's largest multi-nationals. Please enquire if you require assistance in developing your methods
Jaytee Biosciences Ltd provide a 6 month on-site warranty (UK), effective from the date of installation.
Note: Our warranty terms quoted for this system apply to mainland UK customers. For clients outside of this locale, please enquire at point of sale.
All warranty repairs will be attended on-site however Jaytee Biosciences reserve the right to return the instrument to base for further troubleshooting if required.
TYPICAL PARTS NOT INCLUDED IN WARRANTY:
- Vacuum Pump Oil
- Exhaust Filters
- Air Filters
- PCs and Monitors
- LC/GC Column Fittings
- Electron Multipliers
Any other parts where cause of failure can be traced to customer error, neglect or accidental damage.
If you have any further queries or questions regarding warranty, please do not hesitate to contact us below.