Reference Material Delivery Pump
Fast, easy maintenance with check valves, seals, piston & electronics are readily accessible, and replaceable within minutes.
Wide, Accurate Flow & Pressure Range
The RMDP is a single-head, positive displacement (piston) pump, with stepper motor drive, delivering precise flow rates up to 5.000 ml/min. Flow accuracy is consistent with varying back pressure, and the pump provides 500 p.s.i. across the flow range.
The Best Performance for the Investment
Superior to both Gear, Diaphragm and Peristaltic pumps, the RMDP utilizes HPLC pump technology, providing greater performance at an equivalent cost to lower technology products.
- Single-Head Design with Stepper Motor Drive and Electronic Fast Refill
- Sapphire Piston and High Performance UHMW, HPLC-grade Seal
- Ruby Ball / Sapphire Seat Check Valves
- External 24-Volt Power Supply with Universal Input: 90 – 260 VAC / 50 – 60 Hz
- Positive Displacement Provides Consistent Flow Rates with Varying Back Pressure
- All PEEK (Plastic) Fluid Path (except where indicated)
- Isolation Cavity behind Pump Head with Vent/Weep Holes; can be configured for Automatic Piston Wash – consult factory
- Available in Kit-Form for OEM Applications
- Interactive Digital Keypad, RS-232 PC Control & Monitoring, Remote Run/Stop
- Fluid Path Isolated from Electrical Components
- EZChrom and other PC drivers available; Multiple Unit Control (up to 4 pumps) with SCU Handheld Controller
- 3 year warranty
Flow Rates: 0.01 – 5 mL/min.
Pressure: 500 psi over flow range
Flow Accuracy: 5% of set point @ > 100 psi
Pulsation: ± 10% @ 2.5 mL/min. and 500 psi
Pressure Accuracy: ± 1% of full scale pressure
Dimensions: 5” H x 3” W x 10” D (12.7 x 7.6 x 25.4 cm)
Weight: 3 lbs. (1.36 kg)
Interactive Keypad: Set Flow Rate, Run/Stop, Alarms
RS-232 Serieal Interface: EZChrom or Other PC Control Protocols available in manual or consult factory. SCU Handheld Controller for control of up to four (4) pumps.
SCU 460 System Gradient Control Unit – enquire
- Connect the power supply to the back of the pump. Then plug into a properly grounded 100-240V electrical outlet. Turn power on.
- Remove plug from pump head inlet and connect pump inlet tubing, making sure that the ferrule is in the correct position.
- Remove the plug from the pump head outlet.
- Gently rest the tip of the syringe in the outlet.
- Press the CAL button and draw on the syringe until fluid appears in the syringe.
- Once fluid appears, stop the pump.
- Remove the syringe and connect customer supplied line to the inlet.