- Probable Instrument Fault
- Correct / Change Set-up & Re-run Analysis
- Probable Methodology Fault
- Leak in System - Pump Fault
- Detector Fault or Injector Fault
- Pump Fault or Column Compartment Fault
- Autosampler Fault
- Improve Method
- High Back Pressure Issues
- Run a Known Method on the System
- Look for Differences Between Systems
Probable Instrument Fault…
Currently everything is pointing at an instrument issue.
If it’s been more than a year since the last service then this is the most appropriate course of action – call our service desk who will be happy to help you out.
If a service has been recently performed then it’s time to track down where the fault may have occurred.
From the chromatograms and instrument display, are any of the following apparent?
If not, call our service desk, who will be able to help, on 01227 265333.