- Probable Instrument Fault
- Correct / Change Set-up & Re-run Analysis
- Probable Methodology Fault
- Leak in System - Pump Fault
- Detector Fault or Injector Fault
- Pump Fault or Column Compartment Fault
- Autosampler Fault
- Improve Method
- High Back Pressure Issues
- Run a Known Method on the System
- Look for Differences Between Systems
Our process diagram for troubleshooting HPLC issues is designed to walk you through the thought process for identifying logically any given fault within a HPLC system.
Click on the QR code links within the PDF below to read more about each fault type or download printable pdf.