Manufactured by New Era.
Dual NE-1000 Continuous Infusion Syringe Pump
The Continuous Infusion/Dual Pump System is smart, simple and saves you money. With this system you have three pumps in one at a price that is less than alternative limited function push/pull or emulsification style pumps. The Dual System allows two pumps to talk to one another through a synchronization cable. This allows the flexibility for the pumps to be configured to operate in continuous flow (push/pull), emulsification or independently at any time.
- Built for automation
- Operates stand-alone or from a computer
- Infusion and withdrawal
- Set a single pumping rate and/or dispensing volume
- Program up to 41 pumping phases that change pumping rates, set dispensing volumes, insert pauses, control and respond to external signals, sound the buzzer
- Network, control, and monitor up to 100 pumps with one computer
- Worldwide power supplies available
- Motor stall detection
- Dispensing accuracy of +/-1%
- Unlimited lifetime technical support
- Two year warranty