- Low protein binding.
- Particulate removal from aqueous and organic solutions.
- High flow rates with minimal aqueous extractables.
- Wide range of working temperature.
- Recommended for filtering HPLC samples and mobile phases.
- Compatible with organic solvents and strong alkaline solutions.
Hydrophilic Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) Syringe Filters, 13mm, 0.45µm
kromega Hydrophilic Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) syringe filters, 13mm, 0.45µm – a comprehensive range of non-sterile disposable syringe filters for reliable sample preparation. Reproducible membrane quality and automated manufacturing processes ensure particulates are removed from each and every sample, extending analytical column lifetime and minimising injection port or valve damage.
Pack Size: 100
UK: Max 14 working days
EU: Max 17 working days
Rest of World: Up to 23 working days
|Dimensions||14 × 14 × 8 cm|
|Membrane Diameter (mm)|
|Suitable Sample Solvent|
|Pore Size (µm)|