kromega polytetrafluoroethylene syringe filters with luer lock connection, are a comprehensive range of non-sterile disposable syringe filters for reliable sample preparation. Reproducible membrane quality and automated manufacturing processes ensure particulates are removed from each and every sample, extending analytical column lifetime and minimising injection port or valve damage.
Polytetrafluoroethylene Syringe Filter (PTFE), 4mm, 0.45µm | 100 Pack
Pack Size: 100
- Highest solvent resistance and high protein binding.
- Filtration of non-aqueous or solvent based samples.
- Condition with methanol or ethanol prior to aqueous samples filtration.
- Extremely broad chemical and thermal compatibility.
- Recommended for strong acids and bases.
UK: Max 14 working days
EU: Max 17 working days
Rest of World: Up to 23 working days
|11 × 12 × 2 cm
|Membrane Diameter (mm)
|Pore Size (µm)
|Suitable Sample Solvent
|Unsuitable Sample Solvent
|Sample Volume (mL)
|Burst Pressure (psi)
|Hold-up Volume (µm)
You may also like…