kromega PVDF Hydrophilic syringe filters with luer lock connection, are a comprehensive range of non-sterile disposable syringe filters for reliable sample preparation. Reproducible membrane quality and automated manufacturing processes ensure particulates are removed from each and every sample, extending analytical column lifetime and minimising injection port or valve damage.
PVDF Hydrophilic Syringe Filters, 13mm, 0.45µm | 100 Pack
Pack Size: 100
- Low protein binding.
- Particulate removal from aqueous and organic solutions.
- High flow rates with minimal aqueous extractables.
- Wide range of working temperature.
- Recommended for filtering HPLC samples and mobile phases.
- Compatible with organic solvents and strong alkaline solutions.
UK: Max 14 working days
EU: Max 17 working days
Rest of World: Up to 23 working days
|Dimensions||11 × 11 × 5 cm|
|Membrane Diameter (mm)|
|Suitable Sample Solvent|
|Pore Size (µm)|
You may also like…