- Broad chemical compatibility and low UV absorbing extractables.
- Highly resistant to most solvents and low protein binding.
- General filtration of biological samples.
- Filtration of all aqueous and most solvent based samples.
- Filtration of proteins and tissue cultures.
Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) Syringe Filter, 30mm, 0.22µm | 100 Pack
kromega polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) syringe filter, 30mm, 0.22µm – a comprehensive range of non-sterile disposable syringe filters for reliable sample preparation. Reproducible membrane quality and automated manufacturing processes ensure particulates are removed from each and every sample, extending analytical column lifetime and minimising injection port or valve damage.
Pack Size: 100
UK: Max 14 working days
EU: Max 17 working days
Rest of World: Up to 23 working days
|Dimensions||14 × 16 × 9 cm|
|Membrane Diameter (mm)|
|Suitable Sample Solvent|
|Sample Volume (mL)|
|Burst Pressure (psi)|
|Hold-up Volume (µm)|
|Pore Size (µm)|
You may also like…