Jaytee are proud to distribute the full range of Trajan SGE GC inlet liners – designed for all the top GCs from Agilent, Thermo, PerkinElmer, Shimadzu and more.
With the best UK pricing available, and delivery times between 3-4 working days, we believe our value added technical service is second to none.
The Importance of GC Inlet Liner Selection
Vital to your gas chromatography is the selection of a relevant inlet liner: optimising your pick can increase peak areas and reduce detection limits by up to 300%.
Key considerations include:
- Ensuring the complete vaporisation of samples prior to reaching the column
- Avoiding any reaction with the sample
- Identifying a liner with a volume larger than that of the vaporised sample
- Minimising discrimination (not enhancing it)
- Considering the addition of quartz wool to increase the surface area, thus and promoting mixing
- Positioning wool in the optimum position within the GC liner
- During analysis of polar solutes and for splitless injections, ensuring the liner is deactivated
The Trajan SGE inlet liner range aims provide the quality, range and ease to meet your performance objectives and give you confidence in your analysis:
- Every type of liner is catered for every type of analysis
- Colour coded by geometry for ease of selection
- Every pack includes a certificate with quality assurance test results
- Lowest level of Endrin & DDT degradation compared to competitor results
- The liners of choice for sensitive MS analysis
- Unique proprietary ‘thin film’ process guarantees every liner is fully deactivated
- Reproducible performance with every liner
- Built-in o-rings
- Compatibile with the industry’s most popular instrument models
Deactivation – You can trust SGE
Every batch of Trajan SGE inlet liners is tested for activity using the EPA 8081B method, ensuring that each batch has less than 3% Endrin breakdown. This quality assurance is validated by including a batch certificate with each product.
SGE OptChem™ Inlet Liners For Optimal Performance
The new range of OptChem™ deactivation extends the existing SGE inlet liner range with familiar designs, with CRS ONE o-rings and touchless packaging.
Features and benefits
- OptChem deactivation is a unique thick film which limits breakdown, ensuring minimal loss of sample and increased system sensitivity
- Quality tested to USEPA 8081: organochlorine pesticides, and USEPA 8270: semivolatile organic compounds to ensure a high level of inertness
- Pre-fitted with CRS ONE o-rings to reduce contamination from handling
- Touchless packaging format reduces the risk of contamination during installation
- Recyclable packaging – less waste to landfill
Suitable for trace level analysis, volatile and organochlorine pesticides (OCPs), pesticides, persistent organic pollutants (POPs), brominated flame retardants (BFRs), dirty samples, and general purpose GC and GCMS.
Shop below for your required liner type by clicking the relevant orange link:
|How the Geometry Works
|SHOP TAPER / GOOSENECK INLET FILTERS
|SHOP FOCUSLINER INLET FILTERS
|SHOP TAPERED FOCUSLINER INLET FILTERS
|SHOP CONNECTITE INLET FILTERS
|SHOP STRAIGHT INLET FILTERS
|Splitless / LVI
|SHOP DOUBLE TAPER INLET FILTERS
|PTV / LVI
|SHOP PTV/LVI INLET FILTERS