Puresep T GC Septa
Designed for low temperature applications.
- Reliably seals against the carrier gas pressure in the GC inlet.
- Capable of being repeatedly pierced and resealed time after time.
- Does not contaminate or bleed into the instrument.
Features and benefits
- Good: Resealing, Durability, Solvent resistance and Tear resistance.
- Silicone-based septum faced on one side with a double layer of polyimide and PTFE.
- The polyimide adheres to both the silicone and the PTFE, providing a better bond and enhanced durability.
- The outer PTFE coating assures maximum inertness and helps minimize bleed.
Low temperature.Shop All GC Septa Trajan GC Septa Page