- Probable Instrument Fault
- Correct / Change Set-up & Re-run Analysis
- Probable Methodology Fault
- Leak in System - Pump Fault
- Detector Fault or Injector Fault
- Pump Fault or Column Compartment Fault
- Autosampler Fault
- Improve Method
- High Back Pressure Issues
- Run a Known Method on the System
- Look for Differences Between Systems
Improving Your Method
Once the methodology has been reviewed, look at how changes to method parameters (i.e. gradients / temperatures etc ) affect the performance.
Once you have a set of conditions that appear to work, repeat the analysis several times to prove that it isn’t just luck.
In addition, vary parameters by a few percent either way to see if this affects the performance.
Still not getting anywhere – Why not call our technical support team for advice on 01227 265333.